Health and Safety at the ISANTA 2022 Annual Meeting
The health and safety of attendees, speakers, and staff is the priority of the International Staple, Nail, and Tool Association.
The city of Chicago is currently not under a mask mandate, however, ISANTA staff will continue to monitor the city’s policies and protocols to ensure a safe in-person experience for everyone. Click here for more information.
Below are measures that will be in place:
- Masks are highly encouraged for all ISANTA 2022 Annual Meeting attendees.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the lobby levels of the hotel.
- Hotel staff will provide enhanced sanitation of public spaces and guest rooms.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-375-6454.
Your health and well-being are our priority
- Please review the latest Health and Safety Protocols for InterContinental hotels.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide the latest COVID guidelines and recommendations:
Local COVID-19 Testing Sites
Abbreviated Hotel Services
- Michael Jordan’s Bar: Sunday-Monday 4-10pm, Tuesday-Saturday 3-11pm
- Michael Jordan's Restaurant: Tuesday-Saturday 5-11pm
- Starbucks: Monday-Friday 6:30am-5:30pm, Saturday-Sunday 7am-6pm
- Center Court Breakfast Restaurant:: Monday-Friday 7 am-11am, Saturday-Sunday 7am-12pm
- The Fitness Center 24/7 daily
- Pool: 6am-10pm daily
- Room Service: 3:30-10pm daily
- Eno Wine Bar will remain closed until further notice
- Mini bars have been removed from all rooms, but mini fridges remain in the guest rooms for use